Now more than ever, it is important to come together to discuss the rapidly changing environment and the latest legislative and regulatory developments. The IRI Government, Legal & Regulatory Conference (GLRC) is the premier conference for legal, compliance and government affairs professionals in the insured retirement industry. Year after year, attendees come away with practical and actionable steps to help your company navigate the legal and compliance environment.
GLRC 2017 is set for June 11-13 in Washington, DC. Here are some of the important subjects we’ll be discussing at GLRC 2017:
- The Latest on the DOL Fiduciary Rule / Moving to a Best Interest Standard of Care
- Federal Securities Regulation in 2017 and Beyond (Senior SEC and FINRA Officials)
- Increasing Access to and Use of Guaranteed Lifetime Income
- The Latest Developments in State Regulation (Senior NAIC and NASAA Officials)
- A View from Capitol Hill: Congressional Perspectives on Regulatory Reform and Tax Reform
- Latest Developments and Trends in Litigation Affecting the Insured Retirement Industry
- SEC and FINRA Examination and Enforcement Priorities
- Federal Regulatory Trends Affecting Variable Products and Underlying Funds
Click here to view the Government, Legal and Regulatory Conference preliminary agenda as of April 24, 2017.
Register today for this can’t-miss event while our early-bird rates are still available! After March 13th, registration will continue at a preferred rate.
Don't forget to book your room at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C. under IRI's reserved and discounted room block!